Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Blue Eggplants"

Sold
"Blue Eggplants"
8 x 10 in 
Oil on Canvas Panel
It's good to be back painting after being out of town again, I went to go visit my girlfriends family in Utah.  It was so beautiful to go up to the mountains and relax, I wish I brought my paints although I know I wouldn't have time to paint.  I just returned and wanted to paint these baby eggplants with a blue cloth, I really like the combination of these two.  In comparison to painting the red cloth I do have to say the blue one is more challenging, I do like the challenge and hope to continue to incorporate this beautiful cloth in future paintings.  It's always rough to paint after not painting for a while but you have to get over that hump and get the wheels grinding.  I hope you guys enjoyed this one, thanks for stopping by and viewing!  

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Beautiful painting! Love the color combination.